Sunday, August 10, 2008

Back 2 Texas!!!


Hey y'all!!! I'll be out of town for the next week, I'm going to Dallas and San Antonio, TEXAS to see which city is best for me to put roots in!!! I'm so excited, and can't wait to make the move next year!

Dallas has MANY IT jobs (my field) large universities and fortune 500 companies, so those markets are plentiful, which is a must (and is the reason why I didn't go with Houston).... plus they're the more sophisticated major city in Texas...

San Antonio is a beautiful city (MUCH better looking than Dallas) with a lot of government jobs available because of the military presence... (my background. But it may be a bit too slow for me, and not diverse enough for my liking. (I used to live there and it wasn't necessarily my cup of tea at the time, but now that I'm older, maybe I can appreciate its pace...)

So, I'll be back in a litle over a week & I'll share my findings with you then!!!


Be good.

No comments: