Thursday, July 31, 2008

Men!

(Sigh) Can't live with them.. can't live without them... what's a girl to do???

I'm TIRED of the drama, the arguments, the lies, the disrespect, and the PAIN that comes with trying to have something with someone. Being in a relationship is too much work!! Try as I might!! I've been choosing the wrong one is my problem... I'm going to take a break from the madness and just chill out for awhile. Besides I'm in a transition phase right now where I'm about to embark on a new journey... I'm leaving the career that I've been in for the past 10 years.... I'm moving to Dallas.. (maybe, still fishin' for the perfect city, holla at me Dallasites, ex Dallasites or Dallas-frequenters!) .. and just get on with my life... the stagnation is really bad for my health. When I hurt, it takes a toll on my body! I can't have anybody doing me like that, especially a man who won't recognize my worth!!!! ... I'm going to continue to hold my head high.. I'm not gon' cry like Mary, says y'all...


(Sighing Again) I'll be back later with something enjoyable next time.

No comments: