Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sensitive Skin Beauty






When I was going through my "growing pains" as I like to recall them, my skin began to act UP. I'm talking eczema, allergies, and this was in the late 90's when all the body sprays and lotions became popular, but poor me I couldn't wear them!! Victoria's Secret and Bath & Body Works were not popping for me... I felt very unpretty and unsmell-goody at times... but now I am re-claiming my beauty... I'm always smelling delicious and I wanted to share one of my all-time favorite places to shop, The Body Shop, not to be confused with the low-end clothing store of the same name, no. I'm talking the pioneered-by-a-woman company that helps other women globally by investing them providing the natural yields of the earth (such as shea nuts from local tribes in Africa) to put into their products. It's all organic baby, and I love it. Just what my skin can handle...

No comments: