Thursday, September 25, 2008

New World Order??

I am so frustrated with this recession... I just heard when I came into work tonight that Washington Mutual folded and was bought out by JP Morgan & Chase...that is SCARY to say the least... and the stagnation of our two presidential candidates! This debate MUST occur, substantial feedback is very necessary, especially with November 4th right around the corner! They need to get asked some REAL questions by REAL people.... It just amazes me to see how our country is heading towards... what some have called the New World Order. Many of you have heard of it, and so have I, but trust me when I tell you that it's definitely unfolding before our eyes!!! If we don't wake up and start paying attnetion to what's going on around us, we will definitely be stuck in this society and won't even know what has hit us... the sad thing is I really don't have much of an idea on how we can make a difference in spite of the inevitable,.. I have a good friend who has the most beautiful mind... and his ideology is growing to where he will counter the oncoming, in a way that is good for people of color, and the common person who does not have any say so in the fate of our nation and planet... what we must do in the meantime is educate ourselves and become more marketable so that whe they start closing out these businesses and credit files, we will have some wits and experience about ourselves to support our families and our lifestyles... I shouldn't be afraid to get out of the Army right now but I have to be honest, I am. I don't know what things will be like in a year but I would just feel better if I stayed in and did the long haul. In between now and then I will have come up with something that will make my future easier and brighter, I don't have anyone else to depend on, and the government cannot be fucked with at the end of the day, so... I guess I'll have to do what I have to do even if I don't agree with it. Let's just hope that thins get better for a while before they get worse.... 2012 y'all. I'll hip y'all to that next time. In the meantime, look at the New World Order, the book of Daniel and Revelations, and what the hell is going on right outside of your front door!!!!

No comments: