Thursday, August 25, 2011

Who Are You Looking For? YOU!

I turned 30 this year and like most other American females, I began to think that my clock is ticking... I've never been married or even been pregnant, ON PURPOSE, but yet I still feel like a failure in a sense.. I have a good career being in the Army, but I HATE HATE HATE what this organization stands for and what I have to deal with everyday, how rude people are and the pointless craziness that I have to endure.... so after looking into my beloved astrology, I learned that my Saturn Return is in full effect, and these feelings are normal, as is my cultural breeding, (having me think this way!) So I am taking a stand and changing my mind... I think that I should get out, move back to the ATl, where I once was and where I had planned on staying, but this time i am going to do it right!!!
Maybe there is a shortage of good black men, but I personally know 2 women who have found love amidst all of the shortage and seem to be quite happy...

I think I am going to go for what is in my heart and align it with what's in my mind.... am ready for new beginnings and I want to live my life for ME. That's why i haven't married or had any kids yet, because I'm still trying to figure out what the hell I am going to do with my own darn self.... so, ... in honor of my German getaway... *toasts w/ Konig Ludwig Weissbier (HELL)* "To Life And Living It To The Fullest!" And in honor of my Italian home until a year from now "Salud!" & "Auguri!"

No comments: