Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!



So I FINALLY got my car people, and MAN it makes life so much easier, because you have no choice but to drive everywhere over here!! I haven't had much time to get out and explore like I would, but that's a-comin'!! It'll give me something to look forward to everyday... and more opportunities to work on my italian (knowing a little Spanish definitely helps, shout out to mi boricuas y chicanos!!!)

Unfortunately the road signs aren't properly posted here in Italy, they're either non-existent or on the side of some n=building, all small and never illuminated!!! SO I had to invest in a GPS system right away... in the midst of trying to pay off all bills... anyway, it took me a minute to decide if I wanted a Garmin or a TomTom, but I went with the cheaper one (Garmin) and so far, so good...

Tonight is HALLOWEEN, and I'm going to my first Halloween party!!

I've been making friends with a few of the ladies out here, they all right... I haven't found that chic that I know Ima click with yet, but even still, things are looking up for the homegirl.. now if I can just fast forward through time to the year 2012?? (When I leave this place) ...I'd be in the game!! =)

No comments: